My shrimp is so weird like when I touch it, it changes colors and kinda spasms sometimes idk
like it was kinda pinkish and then it turned red and now its yellow
and it has a stripe that wasn’t there before
MY PET SHRIMP
This is worth the read.
i hope the messiah comes soon, so he can save yall.
I hate when people say “i like you better without make up”
BITCH I AINT WORRIED ABOUT WHAT YOU LIKE
Anonymous said: Hi I saw your post about the hip trimmer and I'm really interested, how did it help straighten you out? was it like, flattening the squishy bits on your butt and hips/legs into a squareish kind of thing (like a binder) or something? I've never worn compression stuff ever but I've been bionding for a long time. have you worn it for long periods of time? is it comfortable around the waist? does it not dig into your belly? fyi I'm 5'8" and a stockily built 175lbs
Hello there thank you for the question. Yes it does flatten you out kind of like a binder. I generally wear it for about 12 hours because I’m a full time student. It is SUPER comfortable. It is a very smooth soft fabric and it gets the job done. If you pull it up high enough it will not dig in. It seems like it would only go up to your hips but I usually can get it over my belly button. I do have pictures I believe in my “my face” section showing a before and after. If they are not there please let me know and I’ll re blog it for you to see. Let me know if I can help in any other way or if you need more information. Have a nice day.
I’ve never dated anyone sane and i lowkey pride myself on that; like yeah i can survive the cray
I’m looking for a sugar daddy with a dick as big as his wallet
Ancient Greeks favoured homosexuality not because they were oh so tolerant but because they were misogynists and believed you should only have sex with women for the sake of procreation and lesbians were banned can everyone please stop glorifying that now Please
- Apple: I haven't really taken notice of you so far.
- Honeydew: You fascinate me.
- Banana: You annoy me.
- Mullberry: Mostly I tolerate you on my dash.
- Cherry: You make me uncomfortable.
- Orange: I love your blog, but I'm not very interested in you personally.
- Grapefruit: I don't care so much for your blog, but I'm rather interested in you as a person.
- Kiwi: Love your blog, equally interested in you as a person.
- Pineapple: I think about you even when I'm not on tumblr.
- Rasberry: I'm not even aware I'm re-blogging from you when I do.
- Strawberry: I wasn't even aware I was following you. How did that happen?
- Mango: I wouldn't mind talking to you if you ever messaged me, but it's not that big of a deal to me.
- Apple: I would really like to talk to you, but I never will initiate it.
- Guava: I have no interest in talking with you on here.
- Blueberry: Sometimes, I like and re-blog posts from you just to get your attention.
- Cantaloupe: I often avoid liking and re-blogging your post so I don't draw your attention.
- Watermelon: I'm not very interested in you or your blog, I'm just too lazy to unfollow you.
- Elderberry: I've anon-ed you something personal before.
- Pumpkin: I've anon-ed you a compliment before.
- Kumquat: I've anon-ed you hate before.
- Lemon: Never anon-ed you before, probably won't again.
- Lime: We've never talked and I prefer to keep it that way.
- Papaya: We used to talk but we don't anymore and that makes me sad.
- Rhubarb: We used to talk and we don't anymore and I prefer it that way.
- Tangerine: We talk on here sometimes and I want it to continue.
- Plum: Meh.